Saturday, October 24, 2015

New Shoes Are Always a Good Idea

I mean I wear heels often but I have a special soft spot for flats. Specifically flats with a pointy nose. I mean I know I ain't got legs for days so this style helps to make them look a little longer without sacrificing any comfort.

So when I see a great pair I dont think twice to purchase. This is how we have not one but two new pairs of beauties to talk about. First up is the very affordable option from Oasis. Me and Laura were doing a random wondering through the mall when we spotted them and decisions were made fast. Must.Buy.Now. So we did. They are rose gold so that alone made them a must have. I am still considering getting the same style in black as they are just a perfect every day flat option. I have a bit winder feet than normal so it did take me a week to wear them in but thats kind of a given for me. Now they are great.

Second pair is my favorite kind of neutral - leopard print Gemma flats from J.Crew.  They are canvas and were comfortable from the first wear and every time I wear them it just makes me smile. If I ever had one type of flats shoes I would go with pointy nose leopard ballerinas. May I just mention these are 25% off on J.Crew website right now and I am extremely tempted to get them in the shade Desert Pink (the most gorgeous pastel of course). This cut by J.Crew might just be my favorite pointy nose ever and I want them all. In every shade they have.

That is all the news I have for now. Whats your fav style for flat shoes?

11 comments:

  1. They are amazing xx well wear Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And both are so comfortable also x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Totally! Especially if it comes to footwear. Nothing can beat a bit of leopard neutral :D

      Delete
  3. I love shoes like this too - the point kind of makes up for the lack of heel! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! I totally agree. Pointy nose makes a flat shoe so much more interesting. x

      Delete
  4. These are SO cute! I definitely need to revamp my flat collection. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I finally got the sense to buy some flat shoes. Always end up buying heels and then wishing I had nice flats. I really want another pair of the J.Crew ones now. x

      Delete
  5. Pointy flats are my weakness! I love these Laura! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine as well.. makes a flat shoe so much more fun and flattering. I really really want another paid of the J.Crew ones now but how much is too much? :D

      Delete
  6. Amazing blog you have here, i'm sure this can attract lots of readers over the net for the cool write up. Keep it up.

    filipina fashion bloggers

    ReplyDelete