Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Declearing My Love For More Neutral Eyeshadows


I dont think I have ever owned a eye shadow palette where every single shade makes me incredibly happy and excited to blend it all over my eyeballs! You know its a normal struggle to have at least one or two shades in every combo you never ever use.

That is until Diana got me the Dior Cuir Cannage (796) for my birthday.  Lets have a quick chat about the shades in this gorgeousness shall we:

Top left we have a plummy warm brown with shimmer finish. I was pleasantly surprised how easily you can build this shade up. This all over eyelid creates the easiest most effortless smokey eye that looks especially great if you have green eyes.

Top right is a very subdued slightly shimmery warm beige that doesn't have crazy pigment but is super smooth to blend and works perfectly for a modest brow bone shade.

Bottom right is another fav of mine cause I didn't have anything similar in my collection. It is a satin finish and the shade is dark blackish plum. Super beautiful shade to use on the lash line and blends so so well with the previously mentioned plummy shade top left.

Bottom left is something that remind me of Mac Sable a bit. A buttery soft and bendable shimmery golden brown. Basic staple kind of shade for my everyday lazy makeup look.

And in the middle is a true gem of a matte. I am so happy there is this one universal matte in this palette. A medium dark brown that blends into the crease in a few brush strokes. Love the formula of this shade.

There is so many looks you can make with these 5 shades and I have used nothing every morning for weeks now. The light shimmery shade all over the lid and matte one in the crease. Or the golden brown one all over the lid and plummy shimmery one in the crease or plum one all over and the darkened plum in the corner. So so many options. I will aim to have some face of the day posts up asap.

Yes so basically it is another neutral palette but you still need it in your life. You do believe me! After I didn't shut up about it Laura has already bought it and I also gave it as birthday present to a friend of mine.

Do you have a palette like that where you love every single shade? Whats your most used one at the moment?

8 comments:

  1. I love this palette, it seems like the perfect neutral palette! The eyeshadows all look so silky and gorgeous. At the mo I can't stop using The Balm Nude'Tude palette as there are so many options!

    Anna xx | Anna Hopeless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i must check out that Balm palette. I have never used any of their eyeshadows. NudeTude sounds like a name for some neutrals also :D definitely need more of those! x

      Delete
  2. I'm already putting this in my "loves" section on Sephora's website...my list keeps getting longer and longer haha!! -____-

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well whos Sephora 'love' list isnt so long that it makes you look like buying makeup for a small army.. I always seem to forget at that point that I only have one face :D
      That said I do strongly advice you get this palette :D x

      Delete
  3. Niii äge, tahan nüüd ka minna seda poodi ostma, tundub, et see on nii universaalne, et see meeldiks mulle ka ! muahhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaaa musii ma arvan et see t6esti meeldiks sulle! Ilusad satiinsed natuke kergelt s2tendavad v2rvid ja h2sti head toonid k6ik. kallimusi

      Delete
  4. Oh pretty! I don't think I've ever tried a Dior shadow. I shall keep an eye out for this, a girl can never have too many neutral palettes. Ok, she probably can, but one more can't hurt?!?!
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette is my first time trying Dior shadows also. I think cause I generally dislike Chanel and Lancome shadows I didn't expect too much from Dior also. This palette however is perfection. All silky smooth and easy to work with on top of being pretty. Definitely worth putting on the wishlist :) x

      Delete