Monday, May 25, 2015

San Francisco OOTD #3

I am back in Dubai but I still have one casual tourist about town outfit before we go back to my normal heels/skirt combo.

Actually I think there might be more outfits featuring jeans from now on because I scored two pairs of Paige skinnys for an excellent price and I cant seem to stop wearing them.


 As we are on the subject on jeans already let me introduce my new favorites Paige Verdugo Ankle Jeans. I love the dark denim shade and they are so soft and comfortable you could easily imagine you are wearing leggings (which in my world dont constitute as pants but are indeed very comfortable).

If you remember I mentioned before the trip that packing is very confusing for me as I wasn't sure what the weather is. I must say I did kind of fail to pack the correct things and ended up wearing same outfits over and over but at least I got to wear some of the new things right away. Like this new Fitted Boyfriend Oxford Shirt from GAP that was great for layering. What wasn't great was my 3 dresses and 3 skirts I dragged along and got to wear less then three times because I suppose I forgot what actual spring is like not the Dubai version. The blazer we have discussed before in this post - its Topshop Premium Blazer that is sold out now but you can always find nice blazers on ASOS (I love this linen one and this skinny lapel one).


Me and my brother had an awesome day wondering around the city. We walked through the financial district towards the water. We had Blue Bottle coffee at the Ferry Building and took some pictures of near the Bay Bridge. We took the BART to Mission which ended up being my absolute favorite neighborhood. Check out Mission Cheese if you are there- amazing cheese flights and beer selection.

Seriously San Fran is even cooler than I expected. So worth a visit if you are ever considering.

I only have a second part of my haul left and then this vacation is all covered.
Let me know if you have any summer vacations planned? Where are you off to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment