Sunday, October 12, 2014

Because banana pancakes

This is going to be another short and sweet post.

And maybe.. just maybe you can already enjoy these today!
As I will be at the office starting my work week all of you lovely people not living in Middle East will have the joy of a Sunday lie-in and pancake breakfast is the only way to go really.

I know everyone has their own favorite pancake recipes. In our house they change constantly and the latest favorite are these thick, gooey ones full of banana goodness. 

I like them so much I felt the need to share. You need:

125g of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 tablespoon of agava syrup or honey
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Cinnamon (I add lots.. you can be more modest)
sliced almonds

1 egg
240ml milk
3 crushed ripe bananas

You just need to mix the wet and the dry ingredients separately and then mix the dry into the wet slowly. Let is rise for 15min and get the pan hot.

However you do need a bit of patience (which I lack) as if you try to turn them around too early you will be left with a mush. Just wait til the cakes firm up a bit before flipping.

I would love to hear your favorite pancake recipes so please let me know.

Also have the most perfect Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment