Wednesday, June 4, 2014

FOTD- My Everyday Bold Lip Look

Do you have a signature "look"?
I dont think I do.

But one look I will never grow tired of- the bold lip. Let it be a screaming fuchsia or any red from orange to dark, I'm always willing to give it a try. 

I especially love wearing a bold lip during the day but in order to pull that off without looking over done I have always paired it with practically no eye make up.


More often than not I dont even wear blush just a good swipe with a bronzer to make me look alive.

Its minimal effort in the morning. On my eyes I have two coats of Benefit They're Real and a bit of Benefit High Beam in the inner corner of my eyes. That is it! And a good coat of Benefit Gimme Brow combed through the brows.

I do spend a bit longer to make the base as flawless as I can. Clinique Superprimer Universal and Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet take care of that on my good skin days. For this look I will usually add a bit of Collection 2000 concealer (that stuff is the bees knees!) around my nose and blend some Clinique Airbruch concealer under my eyes.




 Now on the days there is a pesky blemish and I still want to rock this look I tried something my makeup artist friend Diana once suggested. Try drawing a beauty spot on it! You see that little one on my cheek- yep that's the drawn one. I have to say I felt all sneaky and great with this fun addition. I dont know why it makes you feel all different but I really loved having one for the day! Give it a try and see how you feel.

On my lips is my current love from Chanel. The Rouge Allure in Pirate is a great addition to your collection if you are on a lookout for classic long lasting red.

I have red options plenty but really want to add a great orange lipstick into my routine for this summer. Something with a slightly red undertone but still orange. Do you have any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I have (and like) this orange one: http://www.artdeco.com/en/product/long-lasting-lip-stylo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh..tundub nii ilus. Kahjuks ma pole Dubais kuskil ArtDeco asju näinud müügis. Jätan meelde ja kui suvel Eestis siis kindlasti vaatan üle :) Aitäh

      Delete
  2. Hihi, cheeky ilutäpitrikk :)
    PS Artdeco on Debenhamsis väikestviisi esindatud, Ibn Battuta omas vähemasti.

    ReplyDelete