Sunday, May 18, 2014

Short and Sweet


This will be a quick post but one that you dont want to miss.



My oven in the new place is still not working and that doesn't suit well with my need to bake. So this weekend I turned to non bake goodies and on the top of my *must try* list were these Raw Chocolate Bounty bites by Secret Squirrel Food.

They were so easy to make and if you love Bounty as much as I do make them right away. I could not believe its possible to make something this tasty without adding any sugar. I cant pass the fridge without eating at least one of those babies and husband has already requested a batch numero dos.

While you are at it take a look at some other recipes on Secret Squirrel because my-oh-my there are some amazing ones! As soon as my oven is up and running I am making this Gluten Free Apple Spiced Tea Cake.

Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love bounty but never eat it because it's so unhealthy. Now I can finally make my own xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Juliette. They are crazy good I promise and really do taste like the real thing! xxx

      Delete