Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Etsy Favorites

I love love Etsy. I could just spend hours on it browsing and getting inspired aka spending money and ordering stuff.

It can however be a bit confusing and overwhelming when you dont have a good bunch of favorite stores narrowed down. So I thought I will share some of my favorites with you. I mainly order textiles or fun wall prints for home. Just before our wedding I ordered a lot of wedding details but I will leave those out for now.

So a few of my favorite shops for cool wall art:

Brittany Garner Design- super cute gold foil prints and funny cups. The two things saved in my favorites folder is this cup and gold foil print about wine.



Rock The Custard- such good quality prints. I especially love that you can get it any color possible and the pastel versions are to die for. I ordered a few last year as a present for my sister, one of them was this dessert quote for her kitchen. I would like to get their The World is Your Oyster poster next. 



Mengsel Design- ooh I could leave all my money to this shop. Their tea towels and prints are just soo adorable. I have their screenprint with a swallow waiting to get framed. It love it soo much.
You have to take a look at this store there is sooo much pretty there!
CollagOrama-  Different than the previous ones but equally awesome in my opinion. I got 4 of their prints for my husband as Christmas present few years back. The prints are done onto old dictionary pages. We love ours so much, they are very unique.I would love this panda print next.



Ok I just looked at my favorites list on Esty and this post will become too long if I include all of the stores I want to. 

I have loads more for home textiles and cute little interior elements. And then a whole separate list for shops great for gift ideas. I have for example gotten most of my Christmas shopping done on Esty for a few years.

 Let me know if you would like to see more of my fav Esty shops and I can make another post soon. Also do let me know which ones are your favorite sellers.


p.s. non of the photos are made by me. all the credit goes to the shops I have listed here.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Laura! :) Such a cute little blog you have here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I absolutely love your stuff! We are just in the process of moving into a bigger house which means loads more empty wall space. Cant wait to make an order of your prints :)

      Delete
  2. Jaaa! Ma tahaks teisi lemmik pisipoode ka näha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa Laura :) kui puhkuselt tagasi olen teen kindlasti kodusisustus ja muudest lemmik poodidest postituse :)

      Delete
  3. I do agree. Those are really great finds, Laura. I particularly love the panda print, as it looks very whimsical and cute. Who does not love pandas, right? Hahaha! Anyway, good Etsy finds. Stay updated. :D
    Layla Stabile @ Sacramento Marketing Labs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandas and cupcakes! whats not to love :D Thanks for stopping by and commenting Layla :)

      Delete