Monday, February 10, 2014

The One Where Laura Goes to Buy Eye Makeup Remover


I'm not entirely sure who am I trying to fool when just before entering the mall I tell myself I will only buy what I really need- a makeup remover. Cause thats what I did yesterday.

However the taxi driver dropped me off at the other side of the mall. I had aimed for the main entrance which is a small walk to Boots and out again. He dropped me at the other end which is smack next to Sephora and a whole walk through the mall to get to Boots. So I blame this one on the taxi driver (thank you thank you thank you Mr.)

My safari through the mall went a little like this.. first stop Sephora.. buying two new polishes.. deciding quickly the initial plan sucks..changing the plan from buying makeup remover to shopping for new stuff..following through with the new plan immaculately.


This is what I got:


      Cat is not from the mall. Those can be found on the streets of Dubai and they are awesome. Zulu approved all the  items..especially the ones that roll and can be pushed off the dresser. Those ones are the best!





I am extremely exited to try the new polishes and bust out some nail posts soon but my favorite buy is  The Body Shop Vitamine E Overnight Serum-in-oil and Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. Give me a few weeks and I will review it for sure.




And now to the gem of this little mall trip. The Clarins foundation both Laura and Simone raved about was on top of my wishlist for weeks and weeks. I have no idea why I waited so long to get it. I used it this morning and I can already see what these ladies are talking about. Its pretty amazing stuff. Will give it a few weeks but it might be "how have I ever lived without you" kind of story here.




Oh yeah.. I did get the makeup remover as well but it was soo boring compared to the other purchases I forgot to even add it to the pictures.



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. It happens all the time! What makeup remover did you get? I am looking for a new one maybe you can do a review on the one you use.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commeting :)

      I have been using the same ones for ages Bioderma Micelle Solution and Loreal waterproof eye makeup remover. Both work great and are not expensive so I havent tried anything else :) Which ones are you considering?

      Delete
    2. I tried Bioderma and it's great but not for mascara. I tried Lancome, Clarins, and now one from Sephora. I will try de Loreal and see how its works. Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
    3. Yeah do try out the Loreal but only the waterproof one. The Loreal for sensitive eyes is not very good in my opinion.

      Delete