Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Origins-Drink Up





Cutting right to the chase here.

Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask is my favorite hydrating face mask.

The sole point of this post is to inform anyone who is on the lookout to "quench skin's thirst" to try Drink Up because its great.

Few reasons why it's so great:

-as always with Origins there is no parabens or other nasties in it

-it can be used as a 10min quick fix mask before doing your make up. For this I suggest washing it off with water not wiping it off with tissue. The tissue option leaves a thin layer on the skin which is great if you are going to bed but not ideal make up base. Washing it off however leaves a plump and more even skin to work your foundation into.

-it can be layered on as a thick cream and left overnight (this I do once a week). There is actually another version of this called Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask but I haven't tried that one yet. I just keep using the original one as an overnight mask. If you have combination skin like me you might not need the intensive version.

- it works wonders on skin that has a light sunburn and helps calm down the redness and irritation better than anything I have tried

- it also smells wonderfully peachy and fresh

They don't sell Origins in Dubai so after I ran out I had to order it online. Its kind of a staple in my skincare. And the first thing I did when it arrived was smell it..honestly I did! Thats how much I like the smell of this mask.


 In other but similar news. I'm loving my current hydrating products.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil I bought recently is great. I use it every other night and so far loving the softer more even skin I wake up to. Its not at all as oily as I predicted. I want to give it another few weeks to really see if there is a difference and then report back.


Yalla tried so hard to finally get on a blog picture also so here she is:



What's your current fav hydrating masks? Or even better whats the all time favorites?




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love masks! I really like Queen Helene's Mint Julep, but am unsure if it's without parabens. I still have a bottle from a long time ago so will probably use it up. I also love My Beauty Diary masks! if you're looking to purchase some, make sure they are authentic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I have never heard of these masks! Where do you usually get them from? I must investigate if they are available online. Thanks for the recommendations :) x

      Delete