Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Get In My Closet




1. Anya Hindmarch Carker tan leather tote (Link)

The other items here are realistic wishes. This one is more on the "If only" department. But look at it..*insert a long wishful sigh* it's what dreams are made of..


2. Reiss black court shoes (Link)

 Pointed toe and mid-heel is my favorite combo and the asymmetrical cut makes them a bit more interesting than a regular black shoe. Perfect day time heel to rock both skinny jeans or a pencil skirt with. Was considering getting my beloved DvF shoes in suede but I think this could be a bit more cost effective option.


3. This cotton skater dress from ASOS for sunny walks on the weekends (Link)
Me + Friday market + this dress..it's meant to be I say!


4. Anthropologie Mercer D'Orsays flats  (Link)

My love for pointed toe is not limited to heels. Best kind of flats generally also have a pointed toe. I just think that shape visually makes my legs look longer and skinnier. Enter the beauuutiful cobalt blue flats that need to be mine.


5. ASOS midi skirt in pleated leather  (Link)

There is a gap in my wardrobe that can only be filled by a leather skirt. Preferably it will be a pleated midi and this one seems to fit the bill. Just need to stalk until they stock it again.




So which of these should be on the top of the wish list in your opinion? 




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: