Thursday, February 6, 2014

Eminence Organic Skincare



I used to be on pretty good terms with my skin and much more adventurous about trying out new skin care products. Never struggled with super dry skin or breakouts..never was sensitive to products I tried out..but dont worry my bragging isn't gonna last.

Because then I moved to Dubai. Where there are sandstorms and dirty air and bad bad bad water. Suddenly for the first time the skin on my face felt bumpy..not even full on breakouts just uneven in texture. And I had to switch to products meant for combination skin as my T-zone was now remarkably oilier than rest of my face. I am to this day trying to find the right products for me as my skin is still far from perfect but there is one that has become a firm favorite.

Enter Eminence Organic Skincare and their Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. You see I would have never found out about this product cause I dont go to a cosmetic regularly but last year just before my wedding I was desperate to get my skin in order. This is where I found Eminence Dermafoliant. The cosmetic used other Eminence products on my face and I love the smell and feel of them and on my way out I asked which product she recommends. She handed me the dermafoliant and I have loved it ever since.







It is a daily use rice-based exfoliant with lactic acid. I use it twice a week and it truly is great. It comes as a dry powder and you activate it with water before scrubbing your face. Whats cool about it is that you can also activate it with your cleanser or mask if you want a bit of 2-in-1 action. Works equally well with every option but I tend to use a cleanser just to limit the use of bad bad bad Dubai water on my face.


The small rice bits buff and smooth your skin, the strawberry acts as cleanser and rhubarb is a source of ascorbic acid and vitamins that fight off wrinkles says Eminence website.


I just say its awesome! One of those products I would wholeheartedly recommend. It leaves the skin clear and smooth and leaves me wondering why don't I own any other Eminence products.


Oh and the product lasts forever as you really need a tiny little bit of it.



please note that taking product picture at my house means there is at least one cat sniffing/playing/pushing it off the table or this dude just making sure he is in every single shot. I didn't have the heart to crop him out of this one..look how he is posing!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh.... Please, don't make him leave your pictures in the future, either... Love him!!!
    Great post as always....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure he will make a lot of appearances dont worry :) Im a tad bit pet obsessed anyway.. would rather just talk about beauty products but all the pictures would be of my dog..haha

      Thanks for the comment and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. If anyone can ask any epidermis professional like dermatologists that what is the most beneficial products for human’s beauty? They all informed you like same solution and the solution is Argan Oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this brand before, but now I'm going to look into it. Thanks! Also, what an adorable furry face! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do still love this one so definitely try it out if you can :) Been meaning to try out some other products but they only sell this in one location in Dubai and I havent made it back there in a while.

      And Mate the little poser does appear in a few other posts on the blog I just cant help myself..haha :) Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  4. Enter Eminence Organic Skincare and their Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. You see I would have never found out about this product cause I ... eeminenceorganic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete