Thursday, February 13, 2014

Barry M- Raspberry


Today's post will be a short one but its extremely important to tell you that you must go and buy Barry M- Raspberry nail polish. Make it your Valentines gift for yourself!




Its my new favorite berry toned polish and I just cant get enough of it. We are talking the perfect balance of red and purple berry tones and you get a great even coverage with two light coats. Best part- its a bargain!

I have had BarryM nail polishes before and always found their quality to way surpass the price. The formula is great- not too thin and streaky and not overly thick either. They dont have a huge color selection but there are some great pastels as well as basic red, black etc. Actually that statement is wrong. In UK they have a huge color selection but Dubai Boots doesn't stock very many options. Which is fine cause otherwise I would have to buy so many more.









I have been wearing it for a while and just dont feel like switching to something else. Its too perfect of a color! But as you know from a previous post I did buy 4 new polishes so I give Raspberry a few more days and then we see how the new glitters preform.

In other news. I cant wait to go on a romantic dinner with the husband tomorrow evening. I have a feeling its going to be a lovely one. Do you have any plans for the V day?



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I am struggling with finding the perfect pastel nail polish right now. My make up drawer is full of blacks, dark blues, dark browns and all kind of reds, but almost no pastel colors. That's because every pastel nail polish I try turns out to be too transparent. If I want a light pink or so, I want a light pink, or beige I want beige not transparent with a hint of color. It's hard to explain my oh so complicated idea. :D What are your pastel nail polish brand preferences? Maybe you have good suggestions for this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm pastels are kind of tricky I know. Unfortunately the pastels that are my favorite are from the brand you can get your hands on I think..its called Nailstation. Its not overly expensive and the pastel range is amazing. I do however like O.P.I pastels also I think they are better coverage than Essie ones.

      I will try to do a blog post of my fav pastel polishes soon :)

      Delete
  2. Niii mõnus värv. Tead ju kui väga mitte tihti ma erutun küünelakkidest :) seega vauuuu!! ja su juuksevärv erutab ka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true raspberry shade is so difficult to find I can't believe I haven't looked at Barry M for a version. This looks perfect… cue a shopping trip this afternoon!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete